Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP for NFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

APP for NFCU

Hey Guys,

So I think we going to apply for the Flagship cc at NFCu. I had my dad create an account with them today and he gave me his access number. We went online to apply and it said it could not find his account. I confirmed the number with my parents and the number is right. Does anyone know if there is a processing time for a family member to use to access number to open thier account?

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

Re: Question About NFCU

NFCU can be quirky. Remember they are a CU not a big bank, so they may roll things out slower. You could always call and apply with a rep or even have dad check with a rep to see if access is clear for you guys. I've noticed lately, they are doing lots of ID verifications so it could be something as simple as that. Good luck! NFCU rocks...

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 2 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@beautybrainsbooty wrote:

NFCU can be quirky. Remember they are a CU not a big bank, so they may roll things out slower. You could always call and apply with a rep or even have dad check with a rep to see if access is clear for you guys. I've noticed lately, they are doing lots of ID verifications so it could be something as simple as that. Good luck! NFCU rocks...

We figured it out. Too many numbers lol. Well my girl and I just got the account with them and applied for the Visa Sig Flagship Rewards card so wish us luck. We are so excited and nervous!!!Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Message 3 of 41
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

Good luck and keep us updated!!! Smiley Wink

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 4 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APP for NFCU

Good luck they are very generous for what I heard and for personal experience Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys. I just hope my DELL was not reported yet b/c it's getting close to CL I think lol Smiley Happy Approval or denial we are sending some GWs and diggin in the garden.

Message 6 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any news yet? Fingers are crossed! Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Any news yet? Fingers are crossed! Smiley Wink

As of right now no. It gave us the "delay message" for processing 3-5 days. So I don't know if that is good or badSmiley Indifferent

Message 8 of 41
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

My father, self, and wife got the same message and all were approved within 48 hours. They have an app staus number you can call as well.  They seem to update the system at all hours as my perosnal approval came through around 3am.......NFCU is an amazing institution. 

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 9 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

It'll probably be fine. Please do let us know how it goes. I have a feeling you won't be disappointed. 

Message 10 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.