cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED! Chase Chase Chase (and now AMEX)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APPROVED! Chase Chase Chase

Well I randomly got the itch again tonight (not sure what it is with late night itches) and I apped for the AMEX BCE. It's the last card I really wanted and I justified it because I am still within the month of May so all HQ's would fall off at same time. CK showed my score a week ago at 746 but dropped yesterday to 728 due to a reporting balance (utility 20%). Anyway I got the 7-10 to day business message but after checking the status online afterewards it says APPROVED! Any guesses as to what the starting CL will be?

Message 21 of 41
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: APPROVED! Chase Chase Chase (and now AMEX)

Congrats! and I have no idea but most likely a matching CL to what your other cards have?

I'm wondering, what do most of you say to a CSR when you try to recon a CLI? what does usually work? like, I understand for example for Barclays you can mention you'd like to be able to purchase a Mac, etc and get a higher limit with that than a lousy 500 bucks they sometimes usually start you with, lol, but what works for other CCs?

Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 41
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Congrats
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 23 of 41
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I randomly got the itch again tonight (not sure what it is with late night itches) and I apped for the AMEX BCE. It's the last card I really wanted and I justified it because I am still within the month of May so all HQ's would fall off at same time. CK showed my score a week ago at 746 but dropped yesterday to 728 due to a reporting balance (utility 20%). Anyway I got the 7-10 to day business message but after checking the status online afterewards it says APPROVED! Any guesses as to what the starting CL will be?

If you want to find out what your starting credit limit is, call the application status # 1-800-567-1085. Please let us know what you got! Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 41
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

geez talk about a man on a roll here lol! CONGRATS TO YOU! so i gotta ask, whats the apr on the slate freedom and saphire? did they pull ex on all 3 or tu or both?

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 25 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would say around 4k. But you will be able to do a 3x CLI after 61 days. I just increased my CL from 2k to 5k today Smiley Happy.

What is your income? I applied and didn't approved for CSP, because of my $25k income.

Message 26 of 41
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

StevoKinevo, any updates? Smiley Happy The application status # is automated and it will tell you what your credit limit is. Please call and let us know.

Message 27 of 41
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

By the way, don't forget to update the title of the thread to reflect your Discover approval as well. Also, remember to update your siggy! Smiley LOL

Message 28 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well they are closed for Memorial day so it doesn't look like I'll be able to find out my limit until tomorrow. Argghhh.

Root- they pulled all three TU.

BCF- 45k
Message 29 of 41
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Well they are closed for Memorial day so it doesn't look like I'll be able to find out my limit until tomorrow. Argghhh.

Root- they pulled all three TU.

BCF- 45k

You shouldn't have to speak with a live rep, just follow the automated prompts. Try this other app status # 1-866-314-0237 (but I think it routes the call to the same place)

ETA: Just say "application status", then it will ask for your SS# and zip code.

Message 30 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.