creditdream
Frequent Contributor

Re: APRROVED------------->

Congrats,and hopefully you will hear good news from Citi & Chase . Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I knw I was highly disappointed but someone on the board told me to Recon. it hurt tht people with lower scores have cards an loans and I have nothing from them! 682 WTF anyways Im hoping in the end I get the best card for me! ya knw...
Message 12 of 18
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Great Job keep up the good work!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE!!!!!!!!! Chase just approved me for my BP visa  gas card! after denial by computer I called back door number lol....yeah now for NFCU recon??? hmmmmmm which im over it now ! Citi says they will approve i have to send in updated info there being sticklers (one rep) about my freakin app I have a 682 and she said u have one collection from 5/2005 and its over 250 bucks i go to check my report and its freakin! 285 Gimmie a break! But its one that i have in disputes so hopefully ill get it removed but oh well if I dont Friggin Lady!    
Message 14 of 18
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
UPDATE!!!!!!!!! Chase just approved me for my BP visa gas card! after denial by computer I called back door number lol....yeah now for NFCU recon??? hmmmmmm which im over it now ! Citi says they will approve i have to send in updated info there being sticklers (one rep) about my freakin app I have a 682 and she said u have one collection from 5/2005 and its over 250 bucks i go to check my report and its freakin! 285 Gimmie a break! But its one that i have in disputes so hopefully ill get it removed but oh well if I dont Friggin Lady!

Congrats! Chase seems to be one of more successful recon CCCs.

If you don't mind me asking, what terms did you get on the BP Visa?
Here we go again...
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

actually I dont knw??? LOL i figured with a Good credit score it wasnt going to be high I just did the recon a couple of hours ago? so its not posted yet! neither do i knw Circuit City either which is from Chase bank also!!!! Chase is Showing me Mad LOVE............ cant wait till xmas... I ll have to go back to the website hold on ill post it! lowest standard APR is 11.99% and may be as high as 19.99%, depending on your credit worthiness*.

APR's:
There is an introductory APR as low as 0.00% for 12 billing cycles. This intro rate applies towards both balance transfers and purchases. Be cautious that some card issuers may charge higher rates and fees for cash advances.

The lowest available APR is variable, meaning that the rate can change as U.S. prime rates fluctuate. You can find out how to compute your APR in the programs terms and conditions. For example, you may be instructed to add 6.99% to the U.S. prime rate.

Rewards:
This card can be used for redemption at gas stations, where you can expect rewards for fuel or possibly other purchases.

Credit Record Needed:
Based on the FICO score recommendation, applicants should have a great or nearly perfect credit record. A FICO score of at least 758 is recommended for a higher chance of approval for the Chase BP Visa Rewards Card®, but is not required. There are a number of other factors that this issuer may also consider when making decisions for approval.

Other Basics:
The grace period listed for the Chase BP Visa Rewards Card is at least 20 days. So interest charges will not be applied during those days.

This card is intended for consumers, or "personal use".

This card contains the brand of Visa, where acceptance is global. Most businesses that accept credit cards will accept Visa as a form of payment.

Approval Rate:
The approval rate for this card is at a maximum. If you believe that you fall into the credit record of "Excellent Credit" then you will have a better chance for approval. Furthermore, if your FICO score is close to or higher than 758, then your chance of approval may be greater than other applicants.

Approval Time:
Approval time for this offer is not listed. However, you could normally expect the approval process to be completed between 1 to 2 weeks, and an additional 1 to 2 weeks for the card to be delivered after you are approved.

Offer Details:

• Double Rebates for two months;
  • 5% rebates on all participating BP location purchases;
  • 2% rebates on all eligible travel and dining purchases;
  • 1% rebates on all other eligible purchases;
  • No limit on rebates;
  • Redeem every $25 rebates for: BP Gift Card, cash, donation to the Conservation Fund
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Mrs. A!  Good news.  Maybe the credit crunch is easing a bit?  Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 18
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

mrsanderson--

i'm so happy for you! that's awesome you got some biggies in term of companies...

bc those 2 collections did you have any other baddies, like a bk or anything??

good luck w/future app's!!
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.