Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AT&T Universal Card: Options ?

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Re: AT&T Universal Card: Options ?

Wait Citi does a HP for a PC?! Oooh nooo I'm screwed over smh... I just switched to the DC not too long ago and they didn't even notify me that credit would be pulled. How stupid of them! I'm gonna dispute if I see any inquiry...

Message 11 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@pip3man wrote:

Wait Citi does a HP for a PC?! Oooh nooo I'm screwed over smh... I just switched to the DC not too long ago and they didn't even notify me that credit would be pulled. How stupid of them! I'm gonna dispute if I see any inquiry...

No, as far as I know they don't... which is why it would be a good solution for the OP's mom if she was interested. Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 15
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

No worries Mister, you're all good; no HP for Citi PCs, like UncleB said  Smiley Happy  When I did a PC from my previous TYP to DC, there was no hard inquiry pulled on my CR.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had this card back in the day....that and my AOL Visa card.

Message 14 of 15
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Citi won't do a HP for a PC, generally.

That said, seems OP is looking for a solution to a problem that isn't really there. Mom seems perfectly happy with the card. There are better cards out there for spending I'm sure but sometimes we just get ingrained and comfortable. So I'd just leave it alone, which is the conclusion OP seems to have drawn.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.