Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATIRA Platinum Rewards Mastercard

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

ATIRA Platinum Rewards Mastercard

I stumbled across these guys last night https://www.atiracredit.com/cards/. I've never heard of them. Nor do I see any talk or much info about them on myFICO. From what I could find, looks as though they back certain credit unions or companies like Mutual of Omaha credit cards. Apparently they have their own card as well. $15,000 CL is the max and they pull EQ. Not sure how true it is, I've read you can ask for an increase every 6 months without a HP. Just thought I'd put it out there for those that maybe interested. APRs seem fairly decent.

ATIRA.png

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: ATIRA Platinum Rewards Mastercard

Ok Gmood, gonna take the bait so you can be proud pappa of a new Fico stampede?Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ok Gmood, gonna take the bait so you can be proud pappa of a new Fico stampede?Smiley Wink

LMAO! Have at it my friend. I'm sure they could use the attention. lol

They'll probably give you the full $15K from the get go! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 8
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

The Alliant Platinum Rewards card is much better than this one. The reward redemption site looks the same for both credit cards, but...

Alliant Platinum card offers 2X points for all purchases. Atira only offers that for the first 2 months.

Alliant points are worth 1 cent for the cash back options and for gift cards. Atira points are worth less than one cent for gift cards, and dont have any cash back options.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Themanwhocan wrote:

Alliant points are worth 1 cent for the cash back options and for gift cards. Atira points are worth less than one cent for gift cards, and dont have any cash back options.

Yep, this card looks pretty lame when there are significantly better rewards cards out there for almost every FICO score.

Message 5 of 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I agree the rewards are nothing special. We have to remember most people don't use CC's for rewards. Most just use them for the float or to carry a balance. Really it's just a basic CC. I put it out there for those that want to add a different lender under their belt. The lowest APR is very good compared to the majority of the companies mentioned on myfico.
Message 6 of 8
kugel
Valued Contributor

What are they pulling ?
Message 7 of 8
kugel
Valued Contributor

Meant to ask anyone applied for this ?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.