Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU Question

tag
Bneathery
Valued Member

AU Question

If I add an authorized user to my nfcu cc and the AU is not a nfcu member how does that work as far as logins into the account online? Do AU's have access to their own login or would we both share the account and be able to see each others purchases? Thanks Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
b_seeker
Frequent Contributor

Re: AU Question

The login is still only yours and only you would have access to the account unless you gave the AU access to your login and password. I have never heard of an AU geting their own login because they bear zero responsibility on the account. When looking at charges, NFCU should differentiate between what charges came from which card but I can't tell you for sure since I have no experience dealing with them.

|| Barclaycard Rewards Visa $5500 || AMEX BCE $2000 || Discover IT $3000 || Amazon Rewards Visa $1800 ||
|| Chase Freedom $2700 || CSP $5000 || Chase Marriott Premier $7500 || Sallie Mae MC $3800 ||

FICO Scores: EX 752 (3/13/13) || EQ 782 (10/4/13) || TU 724 (1/18/13)

In the garden as of 10/12/2013
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.