Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU Reporting Citi, Discover, Chase

tag
YoungMoney06
Frequent Contributor

AU Reporting Citi, Discover, Chase

Firstly, sorry for any type-o's as I'm on my iPhone and I'm not sure if this is in the right folder.

A few months ago I applied for a few new cards, and in the process, I added my wife as an AU to boost her score and give her some sort of revolving credit seeing as how we both have an installment (auto) loan reporting in both of our reports.

However, she has yet to have any of these cards report on her reports. She is an AU on y Chase Freedom, DiscoverIT, and Citi Simplicity cards.

Any idea why none of these are reporting to her reports? I did put in her SSN and everything during the application process, just unsure why their not reporting.

Any advice is helpful. 😉
My Wallet (Updated Sept 2023):
Store Cards:

Major Cards:

In Timeout:

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
asulaw
Established Member

Re: AU Reporting Citi, Discover, Chase

Kind of interesting, my gf is an AU on one of my Chase cards, and I can't remember if I took her SSN. But it does not report on hers either. 

Wells Fargo Student - $2,300 / Discover It - $2,000 / Chase Slate - $1,500 / Marriott Premier Rewards - $5,000 / Citi ThankYou Preferred - $2,000 / AMEX TrueEarnings - $1,200 / Target RedCard - $300

Total CL: $14,300
Util: 28%
Message 2 of 4
newhis
Valued Contributor

I added my wife to my Discover IT card (just over a month old) and CK is reporting 3 cards for her, the 2 she has and mine. Discover asked if the AU was my wife and didn't ask for SSN. She also has a Discover Student from 2 months ago.

Message 3 of 4
rwb22
Established Member

I have had to put my wife on AU for Citi Hhonors Reserve/CSP.  They did not take the SSN so I assume they are not reporting.  AMEX is the only card that I have put a SSN into.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.