Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU account are gone for EX nooooooo!!

tag
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

AU account are gone for EX nooooooo!!

I checked my crdit report today and my au account for Ex is gone but it's still there for EQ, and TU.
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AU account are gone for EX nooooooo!!

oneloveforall_2000 wrote:
I checked my crdit report today and my au account for Ex is gone but it's still there for EQ, and TU.

What did it do to your score??

Message 2 of 25
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

I saw it from CS from amex, score didn't change, but when it was added to my Ex the score didn't change then, when I pulled my real fico, so I guess it did nothing for me. I made sure I added 5 new accounts, so maybe that's why.
Message 3 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

My AU card is still on my report from FICO as of 5 minutes ago, but their stuff seems to run late, so I don't know if it would show that it was dropped. I pull my TC's in the late afternoon, so I'll have to see what it says in a couple of hours. Great, something for my stomach to gnaw on.

I was hoping that they would delay this indefinitely. I don't have the scores to switch to joint yet, and I really need the history.

I'll update after I pull TC, but I'm not paying again today... Smiley Sad Although I guess if it has fallen off the TC report, I'll wind up paying again anyway. I won't be able to stand it. Maybe a CR at myFICO will take pity on me and give me a freebie, if their report wasn't current. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

I would advise anyone else to not pay FICO to check their EX score and report, if you use a credit monitoring service.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

No need to purchase a new report. I just checked my report on experian's website and all AU accounts are there as usual.
Message 5 of 25
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

so why is mine gone? it was there yerterday, should I call them on monday and go mad?
Message 6 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

onelove, is your AU account being disputed or anything? Anything potentially funky going on there?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 25
Dawn
Established Contributor

It may be important to know what state everyone is located in when evaluating the AU issues.  Community property states may end up being handled differently than others.

It is my understanding that in Texas, the spouse is legally responsible for the debt of the other spouse, even if they are only an AU.  If that is the case, it seems reasonable that we be allowed the benefit of the credit history for that spouse.
Message 8 of 25
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:
onelove, is your AU account being disputed or anything? Anything potentially funky going on there?

I did not dispute it, on monday i'm gonna call and "itch" and go mad, if they made a mistake, EX is always p***ing me off. and if they made a mistake they gonna get it!
Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

DW AU for AMex is gone from EX. WAMU is still there.

@oneloveforall_2000 wrote:
I saw it from CS from amex, score didn't change, but when it was added to my Ex the score didn't change then, when I pulled my real fico, so I guess it did nothing for me. I made sure I added 5 new accounts, so maybe that's why.

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.