cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU account are gone for EX nooooooo!!

tag
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

Re: AU account are gone for EX nooooooo!!

Timothy wrote:
DW AU for AMex is gone from EX. WAMU is still there.

I guess no more au for EX Smiley Sad good thing I used if while it was there. The card I was an au on was a Citi card.

Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine (I'm the AU) is still showing for TU and EX (Chase NA) on TrueCredit report pulled today.
Message 12 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Finally got in to TrueCredit, and the AU Discover is still there, as of about 10 minutes ago. I pulled a report directly from EX last week. Do I remember reading something about there was a way to go back in on EX reports, and they would update?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you disputed online with EX and got the result by email, you go to EX home page and click where it says "view results again". Enter the confirmation code you received and there's your new report.

My DW's Amex AU account is still on her EX report but they haven't updated this month yet.

Message Edited by ChaoticKinesis on 10-27-2007 06:30 PM
Message 14 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Thanks--at least I've got the him/her question settled for you! Smiley Very Happy

I panicked a little early. As others have said, AU accounts were not supposed to stop showing at all. They were just not going to be counted any more for FICO scoring. When I pulled my EX FICO earlier today, the score had crept up a bit since the re-bucketing, probably because I had paid off a $10 (I kid you not) balance that just reported yesterday.

But then, what happened with onelove and Timothy's DW???
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe some Amex exec misconstrued the new Fico rules? [I'd put a laughing face here but I can't seem to get smilies to work with my posts—is there a trick?] :Þ
Message 16 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Ah, the tough world of us Firefoxers! I have to spell them out, or else they'll appear as the actual smiley:
colon close parenthesis Smiley Happy
semi-colon close parenthesis Smiley Wink
colon capital O Smiley Surprised
colon capital P Smiley Tongue
colon capital D Smiley Very Happy
colon smileymad colon Smiley Mad
I think there are more, but I've forgotten. If you're genuinely obsessed by one, find a post that shows it, click reply, click quote, and see how it shows up in the text box.

I have just GOT to find something new to do in my life! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue
Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just logged in to the forums with the dreaded IE and I see what you mean. It's strange, now it works fine but I have tried so many times before and they never looked right! Smiley Surprised
Message 18 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I am deeply entertained that the one thing that Firefox has that IE does NOT have is spell-check. We may be graphics-challenged, but by golly, we can spell! (mostly)
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would have ZERO credibility without inline spell check in FF.

The Web app that we have at the office does not print right in FF- I hate IE.

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
I am deeply entertained that the one thing that Firefox has that IE does NOT have is spell-check. We may be graphics-challenged, but by golly, we can spell! (mostly)

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.