Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU for DH for AMEX and chase?

tag
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

AU for DH for AMEX and chase?

I would like to add DH as an AU to my new cards but dont want them to pull his report is this possible? I am working on getting something off and it is taking longer then expected. He has very LOW CLI so I was hoping to boost his UTIs
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AU for DH for AMEX and chase?

You'd probably get a better answer by calling AMEX and Chase and asking if they do a pull to add as AU.

I am thinking with just AU status, that CCC don't pull. But I have no experience with this, so not 100% certain.
Message 2 of 6
TheArcher
New Contributor

DW was added onto my AMEX as an AU years ago and there was no credit check. I don't know if this still holds true. Smiley Wink
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." -Thomas Paine
Message 3 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Chase does not even ask for SS#, Amex just runs soft I believe to make sure you do not have BK. but it's off your credit and your current card.
Message 4 of 6
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

he has a tax lein that i submitted a withdrawl form for.... I dont want Amex seeing that!
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

should be fine with chase, not sure about amex though
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.