Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU on Barclay

tag
ronstar7
Established Contributor

AU on Barclay

Hello all,

DH added me as an AU on his Barclaycard last month but it has yet to show on my cr? I called twice to make sure my card is activated and the rep said yes... does it normally take this long to report or is there something we should be doing to get them to report. BTW it showed on DH's report before he even got his card.

Many thanks!

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AU on Barclay

With AUs that I have added with different banks they all reported on the next statement cycle, I would suggest that Barclays does the same.

Message 2 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@gdale6 wrote:

With AUs that I have added with different banks they all reported on the next statement cycle, I would suggest that Barclays does the same.

Correct, for some lenders, AUs typically take a bit longer to report as compared to the primary cardholder.  Just check the next CRA reporting cycle to confirm the AU info has reported.

Message 3 of 6
ronstar7
Established Contributor

Thank you, well his very first bill is due on jan 16 but he currently has no balance already pif so are you saying the feb bill is when I should look to see if ive been added? 

UTL 7%
Message 4 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@ronstar7 wrote:

Thank you, well his very first bill is due on jan 16 but he currently has no balance already pif so are you saying the feb bill is when I should look to see if ive been added? 

Likely during the Jan/Feb cycle.  Be sure there is activity reported on the account (even if ending bal is reported as 0) so it can trigger the CRA update.

Message 5 of 6
ronstar7
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@ronstar7 wrote:

Likely during the Jan/Feb cycle.  Be sure there is activity reported on the account (even if ending bal is reported as 0) so it can trigger the CRA update.

oooh ok I gotcha, weve been so anal about keeping a zero balance I completely forgot that they may not generate a report if he isnt spending anything. Ok aso we will wait until jan 16 nhits then charge something and then pay it off and hopefully that will do it.

UTL 7%
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.