DH has Cabela's with $5,000 cl. I am hoping to apply with them when my BK is properly aged (BK is not reporting on DH's EQ) and I have my silly goofy student loan reporting correctly (taking the patience of a saint to get that account corrected). My EQ is at 701, DH's is at 798. No baddies on DH's, only baddie on mine is Ch 13 BK 05 - discharged 2/09. (plus, of course, the student loan that will hopefully be corrected soon).
I only have one card (Orchard) with $500 cl.
1--Am I better off AU on DH's account? Can that in any way hurt him?
2--Or should I wait it out until my CR is looking better and then apply myself?
3--Will being an AU now help out when I do apply later?
4--How old does my discharge need to be before applying makes sense?
Just puttin' syrup on something, don't make it pancakes.