Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU on GM card gets no new card?

tag
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

AU on GM card gets no new card?

I've been AU on my wife's GM card. The card that I got expired in APril of 2011. They never sent me a new one. We recently requested a new card for me. That was about two weeks ago. We haven't received anything.In the confirmation message it said, though, that the process may take up to some 20 days. 

HSBC surely is not an attractive bank to do business with.They are slow and unattentive.

I am AU on this card because it helps me with age of accounts. Other than that, we don't use the card except for a small purchase once in a while.

I just wonder why they didn't send me a new card automatically. I am still listed as an AU on my wife's online account.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: AU on GM card gets no new card?

if you don't really use it, then you don't really need a new card!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

Re: AU on GM card gets no new card?

So, about a month after requesting a new card, nothing!

HSBC just doesn't care. Neither do I!

I have to convince my wife to make a small purchase every once in a while. I usually do that to keep the card active hence my request for my own card. However, HSBC doesn't care whether I have a card or not. They want to get rid of the US CC business, and it really shows in their negligence.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.