Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU on two cards that are always maxed but perfect payment history

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AU on two cards that are always maxed but perfect payment history

One is a 10k limit and the other is 5k. They are nearly always maxed out. I never use the cards myself. How will I be affected if I were to remove myself? With that said, how do I remove myself? Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AU on two cards that are always maxed but perfect payment history

Having a maxed out card report is never good. Hard to say what the benefits would be without knowing your overall credit profile. Do you have other non AU accts?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I have a Discover card and a secured Mastercard. Then three or four comenity "cards". All perfect payment history, utilization around 25%.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like a positive effect immediately if you removed yourself. Not sure if you can do it yourself. Just ask the main users to take you off. That's probably the easiest way. Your AAoC won't be affected until 10 years from now, so unless you have been an AU for like 20 years, that effect should be neglible when it comes.

Message 4 of 5
elim
Senior Contributor

Remove yourself and get the utilization on your cards perfect and your scores will climb drastically.  fun  :]

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.