Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU tradelines

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AU tradelines

Has anybody applied for credit RECENTLY with AU accounts ONLY on their report? any success? I know it has been discussed already, just wanted to update the topic. Thank you!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Re: AU tradelines

If your reports only consist of AU accounts, it would be a good idea to apply for a Capital One card and use the HSBC pre-selector tool to see what card they offer you. It's only a soft pull so it doesn't hurt your scores.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

which of the Cap one would you suggest? Anybody else has any experience?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

BTW how accurate is HSBC pre-approval site?
Message 4 of 6
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

I haven't been able to find the HSBC pre approval site.  The older links I have researched on this website take you directly to the "apply for a card" area.  Does the HSBC site still have a pre approval option?
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My daughter had 3 AU TL's only (actually I guess she had 4 with an AU from Old Navy on DW account). 

She app'ed CapOne and got an INSTANT approval for $1000 Reward MC.  This was her 1st individual account.

The next month I recommended NFCU.  She app'ed and got an INSTANT approval for $8000 platinum visa.  This is her second individual account.

She is going to possibly apply at PSECU next since they seem to have NFCU-ish lending standards (though possibly not as generous in the CL's - $20k is their max limit).  And they pull EX, which is helpful since EQ got hit by CapOne and NFCU and EX only has CapOne.

Message Edited by txjohn on 08-21-2009 07:54 AM
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.