Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AU

I know this has more than likely been asked a trillion times but I could not find my question while weeding threw all the post....

Any who.. My sister added me as an AU to her CapOne card and they did ask for my social, I have my own personal card and it was sent to my address. She and I have different last names because I was previously married and we do not live at the same address either. She has had he card for over 5 years, a 6000 limit and has always paid on time with no issue, she also has 700+ cs. Will it report to the CB pn my behalf because if it will not I would rather not use the card. The sould purpose was to help imporve my credit enough to be able to get my own credit card. If it does report how long does it take to report? Sorry so long. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: AU

As a data point in my personal experience when I added my brother to my CapOne account back in March earlier this year he had to wait for my next statement to generate before he saw it on his credit report.

Message 2 of 4
dragontears
Senior Contributor

It should show up on your report after the next statement closes
Message 3 of 4
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

As above. And you don't need to use the card to have it added to your reports.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.