Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUs and Util

tag
Caught750
Valued Contributor

AUs and Util

Quick question, I just want to confirm that I have this right. DW is an AU on several of my cards. TCL from my cards is about $20k. She just opened a Discover of her own. Her cards are a Cap1 plat and the new Disco. TCL on her TLs is $2,100. When figuring out her util does she have a TCL of $22.1k or $2,100? I'm assuming that my cards factor into her TCL, is that correct? For AZEO as well?
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AUs and Util

Correct from my experience being AU on my DW accounts. When we have a high spend on her cards it’s a direct hit on my UTI.
Message 2 of 8
Caught750
Valued Contributor

So her TCL is $22.1k and for her to be AZEO she'd need to pay off her cards and only have mine report?
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 3 of 8
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@Caught750 wrote:
So her TCL is $22.1k and for her to be AZEO she'd need to pay off her cards and only have mine report?

It doesn't matter whose cards get paid off as long as only 1 is reporting a balance. 

Message 4 of 8
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Right but I'm not on any of her accts
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 5 of 8
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@Caught750 wrote:
Right but I'm not on any of her accts

Ok, but you asked for her to be AZEO. So she can be AZEO by only having a balance on 1 of her cards. If you mean for both to be AZEO, then yes, it'd have to be a card that both hold.

Message 6 of 8
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Sorry that sounded brash, I didn't mean it to. Thank you for clarifying.
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 7 of 8
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@Caught750 wrote:
Sorry that sounded brash, I didn't mean it to. Thank you for clarifying.

All good. I honestly didn't even notice Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.