Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVIANCA BALANCE TRANSFERS--no pymnt/no interest 12 mos

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AVIANCA BALANCE TRANSFERS--no pymnt/no interest 12 mos

Interesting feature on the Avianca Vida card...no interest AND no minimun payments due for 12 months on BT made in 1st 90 days.....NO PYMNT!  Now a minimum pymnt is generated for purchases, but not on BT......I had to ask 2 seperate reps to be sure I was understanding them. Nice feature, imo

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: AVIANCA BALANCE TRANSFERS--no pymnt/no interest 12 mos

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting feature on the Avianca Vida card...no interest AND no minimun payments due for 12 months on BT made in 1st 90 days.....NO PYMNT!  Now a minimum pymnt is generated for purchases, but not on BT......I had to ask 2 seperate reps to be sure I was understanding them. Nice feature, imo

What did you end up getting for a starting limit? I see most people getting approved at $25K, but it looks like your current high limit is $6K, and I wanted to see what they handed you. 

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

No transfer fee!?

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, transfer fees...
The not generating a min pymnt for the 12 mos is unique as far as I know. None of my other cc do that
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting, what do they require for POI?

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

WaveRider....Different forms based on individuals Credit Files, employment etc....heres a link

https://www.lifemilescreditcard.com/WLInternet/avianca.aspx#!

Message 7 of 8
mdd0214
Contributor

I ignored all income verification questions and was approved for 25k. I think there are other DPs confirming they don't require the forms in all cases.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.