Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About update my card

tag
Tanyasf
Established Member

About update my card

I'll not apply any credit card .but i consider update my credit card :

1.I heard citi Forward card is better than Amazon VIsa card ,If i shop alot would you vote for citi forward or Amzone visa ?

2.I tried to call CIti at the midnight ,but them said i can not switch for dividend card to forward ,Them didn't give me any reason ......what should i do ?

3.I have a lot %5 cash back card ,freedom ,Discover it ,BOA,CIti dividend ,I want to know if i ever want update my boa card ,right now i have 123 cash reward ,should go the better balance reward or the travel point reward .

Thanks everyone 

I'm not an American and i will never be
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: About update my card

@Tanyasf wrote:

I'll not apply any credit card .but i consider update my credit card :

1.I heard citi Forward card is better than Amazon VIsa card ,If i shop alot would you vote for citi forward or Amzone visa ?

2.I tried to call CIti at the midnight ,but them said i can not switch for dividend card to forward ,Them didn't give me any reason ......what should i do ?

3.I have a lot %5 cash back card ,freedom ,Discover it ,BOA,CIti dividend ,I want to know if i ever want update my boa card ,right now i have 123 cash reward ,should go the better balance reward or the travel point reward .

Thanks everyone 

1. citi forward is discontinued, to my knowledge. don't see it on citi website either except for college version.

2. it's discontinued. and sometimes banks dont let you product change easily. they usually tell you to just apply.

3. depends on what you think suits you more. do you carry a balance? or just want more rewards? i don't know much about BofA cards so i can't help u with that Smiley Sad

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 4
Tanyasf
Established Member

Thanks boss .Yes .How damn . The forward card even not in the public anymore .I call the backdoor number said i have to waitr 12 months and call back ..

Message 3 of 4
Tanyasf
Established Member

Anyone had update their card to forward yet ?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.