Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accelerator Rewards Platinum MasterCard®

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Accelerator Rewards Platinum MasterCard®

I haven't seen anything posted regarding this card.  I wanted to close and replace my Orchard card so I did some research and found this card.  3% cash back on gas purchases.  I commute over 70 miles round trip daily and this card came with a $4000 limit.  Has anyone delt with Citizens bank?

TU: 735
EX: 640
EQ: 698

Message Edited by jdt0t on 06-03-2008 09:39 AM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Accelerator Rewards Platinum MasterCard®

you can easily find cards that offer a full 5% back on gas.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never heard of it, but I would like to know where they pull from and score required to be approved if you know!

jdt0t wrote:
I haven't seen anything posted regarding this card.  I wanted to close and replace my Orchard card so I did some research and found this card.  3% cash back on gas purchases.  I commute over 70 miles round trip daily and this card came with a $4000 limit.  Has anyone delt with Citizens bank?

TU: 735
EX: 640
EQ: 698

Message Edited by jdt0t on 06-03-2008 09:39 AM

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think they pulled Equifax, that's what they pulled when I tried to get a car loan from Citizens 2 years ago, but who knows.  I doubt they pulled my experian.  Here's the only link I found for this card...

It's out of date info, my rate was 7.99%.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.