Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addison CU Membership

tag
anderl
Frequent Contributor

Addison CU Membership

I joined Financial Fitness with $5 so I could join Addison CU- I noticed that the check was actually deposited in an Addison CU account. Is this the normal for them-thought that the Financial Fitness Org. was separate and that I would become a member with them first, then apply for membership w/Addison and so forth. That's how I did it w/Alliant-first joined the National PTA,then app'd for membership-but my $25 for PTA membership was not deposited in an Alliant CU account. Also, could someone tell me what are the BEST features of Addison CU and Alliant CU- already know that NFCU gives GREAT CL's and are nice as well.Smiley Happy
Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FocusOnFICO
Regular Contributor

Re: Addison CU Membership

Anderl---I believe that Addison gave me $5 when I started.  The FFO $5 fee was probably accepted and separate from the Addison deposit.  I'm sure they just started you off with the $5--others have done the same.

Addison has been great so far, with the key being the 5.24% Visa.  Their customer service and website have been excellent, too.

Starting Score: TU 766 EQ 788
Current Score: TU 788 EQ 811
Goal Score: TU 800 EQ 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
anderl
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info! So should I wait until they contact me  or should I contact them?-also if I must contact them and apply for membership through FF,will it result in a hard pull -Alliant pulled when I applied- or is it my account already set up and they're sending me my account info.
Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 3 of 4
FocusOnFICO
Regular Contributor

Addison did a hard pull (EX), but I did my card at the same time as membership.  I would recommend checking with them--I am sure that they would use the same one--but ask to be sure.  Your account packet should be already in the mail.

Starting Score: TU 766 EQ 788
Current Score: TU 788 EQ 811
Goal Score: TU 800 EQ 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.