Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice Needed on New Synchrony Card

tag
Beefy1212
Established Contributor

Re: Advice Needed on New Synchrony Card

@shalimarcat wrote:

Thank you. I hadn't thought of making a payment over the phone. What about a 3 day billing cycle, though? I have never seen that before, and I don't understand why the rep couldn't give me any information about it. Have you seen this before?

I know of several people myself included that had the same 2-3 day reporting on paypal mastercard (also from synch).

Message 11 of 13
shalimarcat
Regular Contributor

I am going to make a payment over the phone. I still haven't received the card, nor have I received an email that it even shipped. The customer service number on the statement doesn't give an option to speak with a live person- I only hope I can set up a one-time payment. 

Message 12 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@shalimarcat wrote:

I am going to make a payment over the phone. I still haven't received the card, nor have I received an email that it even shipped. The customer service number on the statement doesn't give an option to speak with a live person- I only hope I can set up a one-time payment. 

I don't have a statement handy, but is the contact number the same as this one?

1-855-945-3593

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.