Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice & who pulls EX

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Advice & who pulls EX

I'm in NJ too. Citi Chase Amex all pulled EX. Patelco Credit Union pulled EX. HSBC pulled EX on their crap offering as well. BofA pulled EX. Capital One will pull EX in addition to any other CRA's out there. Not a complete list but a cursory look at that list could tell ya there is no way to get a port of prime issuers in this state w/o running up the 25 month special EX inquiries.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

CapOne only pulled EX?   Wow.  Anything I ever did with Cap resulted in pulling all 3 CR's.

Message 12 of 15
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

CapOne only pulled EX?   Wow.  Anything I ever did with Cap resulted in pulling all 3 CR's.

I haven't applied in 7 years but like you say they pull all three. Thought I said that.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oops....I guess you did say that.  I just scanned the list for EX and didn't notice the "in addition to" part.

I think OP wants to limit to EX if possible.

Message 14 of 15
bobtail
Regular Contributor

Thank you for all the great advice.  I will try,  Addison Avenue Federal Credit Union. Seems as if NJ and EX are hand in hand. At least its my best report.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.