Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affinity FCU Cash Rewards - Q4 Hi5 Bonus Categories

tag
GatorCowboyLion
Regular Contributor

Re: Affinity FCU Cash Rewards - Q4 Hi5 Bonus Categories

You can pay mobile or computer online, from the main page.Screenshot_20211004-225647_Brave.jpg

Message 11 of 34
Flfico
Regular Contributor

@Duriel wrote:

Just got this card for the great rewards. There doesn't seem to be a way to pay it in the app though 😂. Only option in from is... the credit card? I'm testing a $5 push payment otherwise I guess I'm mailing a check?

Yeah it's real easy from the app: Move Money>External Loan Payment

Message 12 of 34
JNA1
Valued Contributor

When are the new Hi5 caregories typically announced for each quarter? 

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 13 of 34
GatorCowboyLion
Regular Contributor

OP and I both received this update on 8/26 for the rewards starting 10/1.

Message 14 of 34
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

These bonuses are so good. Other than the email, is there any where that these bonuses are published on their website? I couldn't find it.

Message 15 of 34
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@randomguy1 wrote:

These bonuses are so good. Other than the email, is there any where that these bonuses are published on their website? I couldn't find it.

https://www.affinityfcu.com/Credit-Cards/hiFive.aspx

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 16 of 34
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

Anyone get their Q3 spend bonus yet? Rolling back my rewards history, I see they've been pretty consistent with the 10th of the month following the end of the quarter. This month the 10th fell on a Sunday followed by Columbus Day today, which may be cause of delay. 

Message 17 of 34
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@PullingMeSoftly wrote:

Anyone get their Q3 spend bonus yet? Rolling back my rewards history, I see they've been pretty consistent with the 10th of the month following the end of the quarter. This month the 10th fell on a Sunday followed by Columbus Day today, which may be cause of delay. 

The only one of my banking apps that has updated today is Discover I think because of Columbus Day, so that's probably the reason. 

CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 18 of 34
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

@PullingMeSoftly wrote:

No update for me on the 12th, but I didn't get the Q2 bonus until a few weeks ago after contacting AFCU to check my account.  Hoping I don't have to go through that each quarter... so I've got my fingers crossed Q3 posts on its own.

Please follow up with any info if your Q3 posts so that I can get an idea if mine is still having issues or not!  TIA!

Message 19 of 34
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

I'd usually see mine towards the end of the following month.  There's still a couple weeks before I'll start making calls.

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.