Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Gardening What Should I Do?

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: After Gardening What Should I Do?

If you do both in April and Lexie makes very good points seeing as you will have 1 year. Do the Amex 1st and then the Walmart. You should get both.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 11 of 14
Agent_Zero
New Contributor

Oks so apply for both in april? 

And what about reducing my apr on my cards. Is that possible?

Recovering from a irresponsible au.

***-Gardening-***
10/10/13-4/10/13

If it won't for myfico my only card would be my debt it card.
Message 12 of 14
user5387
Valued Contributor

@Agent_Zero wrote:

I didn't mean all of those cards, I just meant go for one or go for a couple store cards.

But oks thank you see that's why I ask these questions. Smiley Happy

You changed my whole view on things. So my new goal is to keep my 3 cards and raise my CL's. But what if I can't get a higher limit. Is it possible to get a lower apr?

And when I do go for my 4th card I think I will try to get my foot in the door with amex. Even tho walmart gives monthly tu score.

If your AAoA  is 7.0 months, with three cards, and you wait six months and get two more cards, then you will have an AAoA of around 7.8 months.

I can't say what you should do, but I'd probably wait longer, and then get just one, either an Amex revolver like BCE or a CU card with a high CL.

In the meanwhile, you can try to get CLIs, keep your utilization low, and deal with any inaccurate information or derogatories on your reports.

Message 13 of 14
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Before you apply check out whogavemecredit.com to check out your chances.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.