Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After further review Barclays AA is closed

tag
redpat
Senior Contributor

After further review Barclays AA is closed

I never had a problem with Barclays and even received an auto cli of 4.4k to my AA card.

Since I changed to Delta there is really no reason for 2 AA cards anymore and my AUs still want their lounge access with my Citi Exec so Barclays was the odd man out.

2/24, 0-1-0 inqs and nothing to app for.........I have CSR, Citi AA and 2 Amex CC and 2 Amex Charge cards.  The herd has been neutered.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: After further review Barclays AA is closed

☕☕☕🙋‍♂️
Message 2 of 4
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Didn't you post fairly recently about enjoying the flight cents (I think it's called) feature? What changed your mind?

Message 3 of 4
redpat
Senior Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

Didn't you post fairly recently about enjoying the flight cents (I think it's called) feature? What changed your mind?

I did and used for about three and half months but the AF is coming in August so it’s abandon ship time for this card.  If I didn’t switch to delta and didn’t want to put 60k biz and personal spend on my reserve card this year I would have kept it.

I was getting 48 miles for my rounded up $2 large coffee when I was spending $2.26 for a medium at DD.  Now it will 4 MR points for my $1.06 spend.

My goal was to get plat medallion status because I have more travel planned for 2020 so getting 35k MQM will get me there.  

I’m pretty much all Amex right now.  They have made some great changes.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.