Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All LOL/24 Chase card Approvals - in 1 place

tag
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

All LOL/24 Chase card Approvals - in 1 place

Moderator - Can this be an "All" lol/24 approval post for Chase with details if they want to? 
example -

Chase Southwest Approved 8/24 on 1/21

and etc. 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
JLRDC909
Frequent Contributor

Re: All LOL/24 Chase card Approvals - in 1 place

This sounds like a wonderful idea. 

got my vote !

JR
Message 2 of 14
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Are you looking for DPs on cobranded cards only, or any approvals that were over 5/24? 

If you're looking for DPs on cobranded cards, those are all over the place, some got approved while over, others did not even though they had less in terms of new accounts. So, that's going to be very profile specific.

Core cards are still "Don't call us, we'll call you if/when we feel like it" 

Message 3 of 14
notmyrealname23
Established Contributor

@PointsBonus wrote:

Moderator - Can this be an "All" lol/24 approval post for Chase with details if they want to? 
example -

Chase Southwest Approved 8/24 on 1/21

and etc. 

We collecting any "LOL no GTFO" DPs too? Because I have one (17/24, Applied Chase Amazon 12/21, declined, hold Sync Amazon).

| Charles Schwab AMEX Platinum NPSL | Amex Platinum (I know) NPSL | Amex Gold NPSL | First Tech FCU Choice Rewards World MC 35k | AMEX Hilton Aspire 17.5k | Chase Southwest Priority Visa 15.5k | AMEX Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant 18k | Bilt Rewards MC 14k | Capital One Venture X 13k | Fidelity VISA Signature 11.5k | Citi Custom Cash 11.9k | Citi Premier 8.9k | Chase Freedom Unlimited 9k | SoFi MC World Elite 8k | Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Red 8k | Capital One SavorOne 7.5k | PayPal Synchrony MC 6.4k | Citi Custom Cash 6.9k | DiscoverIt Cashback 5k | Amazon/Synchrony 5k | Hotels.com 5k | Apple Card 3k | Target 800 | Ch 13 filed 12/13 discharged as paid 1/19
Message 4 of 14
bigseegar
Established Contributor

Chase Amazon Card app in November/December and I was 12/24 and after a month of "further review" suspense lol and the famed 2 week mesage (of supposed approval) I was denied due to....12/24 lol

Message 5 of 14
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

OP did ask to collect data points for approvals,  it might be nice as per his request the thread focused on approvals as they are the outlier, denials for being over 5/24 is standard Chase behavior and there is no shortage of them. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 6 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@coldfusion wrote:

OP did ask to collect data points for approvals,  it might be nice as per his request the thread focused on approvals as they are the outlier, denials for being over 5/24 is standard Chase behavior and there is no shortage of them. 

While that can be a fair assessment on some profiles that were able to circumvent the 5/24 restriction, I don't think that people listing their denial results hurt either. For one, it gives a more balanced view of outcomes instead of giving a false sense of security that most lol/24 profiles will be approved -- all things considered, of course.

Message 7 of 14
bigseegar
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

While that can be a fair assessment on some profiles that were able to circumvent the 5/24 restriction, I don't think that people listing their denial results hurt either. For one, it gives a more balanced view of outcomes instead of giving a false sense of security that most lol/24 profiles will be approved -- all things considered, of course.

Totally agree and exactly why I posted my denial, especially after it "looked' like it was going to skate by and be approved in the beginning.

Message 8 of 14
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@notmyrealname23 

"GTFO" DPs"

LOL Good stuff Smiley LOL

Potential Future Cards
Message 9 of 14
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

Great point - Approvals snd denials with data points will be awesome.

Thank you all

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.