Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant CU BT checks

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Alliant CU BT checks

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

Why is everybody bemoaning the 2% fee?  Seems to me that 3% fee is the industry standard, so 2% looks pretty good.

Would you point me in the direction of "bemoaning" and "everybody"? 

I see one comment that's not in the same zip code as bemoaning, and even that one comments states it's "not bad" 

Message 11 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

Why is everybody bemoaning the 2% fee?  Seems to me that 3% fee is the industry standard, so 2% looks pretty good.

Lol, i dont know how 2 people commenting on this, 1 of which( moi) was in jest, constitutes everybodySmiley Wink. 2% is actually pretty good and for most people here who make decent money  , it shouldnt be that hard a fee to paySmiley Wink  

Message 12 of 14
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

Would you point me in the direction of "bemoaning" and "everybody"? 

I see one comment that's not in the same zip code as bemoaning, and even that one comments states it's "not bad" 

hate to see CUs charge fee for BT, they're not banks

2% fee! Yuck!

Fee isn't great, but better than the banks

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 13 of 14
RehabbingANDBlabbing
Established Contributor

I currently have an offer of 9 months at 0% with a 4% fee on my Discover card, so this seems like a much better deal to me.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.