Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant Credit Union TIPS - APP & FICO Survey Results

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alliant Credit Union - FICO Survey Results

I was wondering the same thing cause I was just approved for a new savings with them and want to transfer from my business account at my local bank to Alliant. I know it takes a few to go from my account to my BOA savings that I am closing do to it not helping with CLI's on there card...
Message 41 of 279
wajj
Contributor

Approved for $5K CL (all that I asked for) with an EQ of 693, no derogs, 7 INQs, a new mortgage completed but not showing yet, 3 new accounts in 8 weeks, 17% util, and 3 paid off tax liens.

I figure that all in all its pretty good.

Message Edited by wajj on 03-29-2009 01:23 PM
Message 42 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats wajj!  Welcome to the club!  Keep us posted in the future for CLI or other loans/accts you obtain through them Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know how I managed to miss this thread. Here's my answers:

1.  what your EQ FICO score at time of app: 727

2.  what was your AAoA and age of oldest account: Oldest: 16.5 years | AAoA: 3 years 

3.  what was your highest CL at time of app: $12k NFCU

4.  any EQ derogs at time of app: Yes, six 30 days lates on an auto installment from 2002 (due to fall off this year)

5.  what instant offers you received online: a) checking account, b) LOC, c) Visa Rewards, d) Auto Loan 20k at 4.something % (I forgot exactly what it was)

6.  what instant Credit Limit & APR didyou get: Visa Rewards Card, $8k, 10.1%

Other:

• I had 5 accounts open less than 1 year (2 major credit cards, 2 store cards, and an auto loan)
  • I had 4 INQs on EQ
  • Utilization at the time of App, less than 1%

Message 44 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

1.  what your EQ FICO score at time of app  687

2.  what was your AAoA and age of oldest account  6 years   24 years, 5 months

3.  what was your highest CL at time of app   3050

4.  any EQ derogs at time of app   last late 5 years ago, 3 accts opened in last year, 1 inquiries, BK 2004

5.  what instant offers you received online   Got the message someone would contact in 3-5 business days

6.  what instant Credit Limit & APR didyou get

This is/was to be an account in my name only, not my husband's so don't know if that made a difference or not.

Message 45 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats LilMirth!  Thanks for the update!
Message 46 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just want to introduce myself as I am a first time poster.  I have been lurking for the last year or more.  You guys have been so wonderful with all your tips. 

I am posting because of my great experience with Alliant (thanks txjohn).  I opened a Penfed account about 3 weeks ago based on the recommendations from this site and it was one of the worst experience I've ever had with a bank.  Customer service was not helpful and pretty much not that friendly.  By today, I have not received my debit card.  I just called to closed out my account and they have not even "received" my forms.

As for Alliant,  I applied when txjohn posted the sucess story. My EQ score is 755. I have quite a few new inquiries and about 6 new accounts.  I was offered a car loan for 5.124% and a reward card for $7,500 limit.  Penfed gave me jack because I am pyramiding.   Also, I already received my debit card from Alliant this past Saturday.

Thank you everyone and I look forward to our successes together.

Message 47 of 279
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just want to introduce myself as I am a first time poster.  I have been lurking for the last year or more.  You guys have been so wonderful with all your tips. 

I am posting because of my great experience with Alliant (thanks txjohn).  I opened a Penfed account about 3 weeks ago based on the recommendations from this site and it was one of the worst experience I've ever had with a bank.  Customer service was not helpful and pretty much not that friendly.  By today, I have not received my debit card.  I just called to closed out my account and they have not even "received" my forms.

As for Alliant,  I applied when txjohn posted the sucess story. My EQ score is 755. I have quite a few new inquiries and about 6 new accounts.  I was offered a car loan for 5.124% and a reward card for $7,500 limit.  Penfed gave me jack because I am pyramiding.   Also, I already received my debit card from Alliant this past Saturday.

Thank you everyone and I look forward to our successes together.

congrats and welcome to the Forums oncidium!  if you are willing, please use the format of previous posts and include your app. info. for this survey.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 48 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

1.  what your EQ FICO score at time of app  755

2.  what was your AAoA and age of oldest account  what is AAoA?  age of oldest is 16 years

3.  what was your highest CL at time of app   20K

4.  any EQ derogs at time of app   0

5.  what instant offers you received online   car loan and reward card

6.  what instant Credit Limit & APR didyou get  car loan for 5.124% (can't remember limit) and reward card for 7.5K limit @ 12.50%

I hope this helps.  Bear with me as I am learning how to use the the site to post and reply. 

Message 49 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations Oncidium!  And you'll get the hang of the forum quickly! Smiley Happy
Message 50 of 279
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.