Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant/Denied/Recon/Approved/CLI !

tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Alliant/Denied/Recon/Approved/CLI !

Joined Alliant CU a couple of months ago. It was at the end of my app spree. When I applied for a CC for 5000cl they denied me because of too many new accts and inquiries.

Called for a recon and basically talked,pleaded,schmoozed, my way into a Visa Platinum with a 500cl. Oh well, I took it.

Left for my wedding and honeymoon for a month and when I returned the card was in the mail so I activated it. Used it for the past week and PIF every charge.

Decided to call and see if I could get a CLI , figured why not, I only have two inq's on my EQ and one is due to fall off this week.

The CSR runs all my info and comments that I have good credit and doesn't understand why only a 500cl. I start realizing I might have got a friend here.

He asks how much I want and I say whatever my credit dictates. He comes back with I'm going to recommend a 15k CC. I'm overwhelmed.

He calls back today and tells me that they kicked that down to 5k and he's sorry but is that alright.

I tell him don't sweat it , it's fine , just go ahead with the approval.

So here I am, I originally applied for 5k when I joined , got denied, reconned to 500,activated and used it for a week, and then CLI'ed it to 5000.

I think I like ALLIANT.

Jax

TU 660
EQ 723
EX 686
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alliant/Denied/Recon/Approved/CLI !

lol.... wow good job!
Message 2 of 3
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Alliant/Denied/Recon/Approved/CLI !

Good job jax. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.