Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant (ex next generation advanced risk 2.0) score online

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: New Alliant score (ex fako) online

Might be their credit card enhanced score. If it isn't Plus or Vantage that would be my guess.
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alliant has updated their faq on the credit scores they offer. They state that it is the EX Next Generation Advanced risk 2.0 score. This is a true fico score. Not sure how useful it is in the real world but it is not a fako score.

Message Edited by hobojon on 05-30-2009 07:31 AM
Message 12 of 18
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Alliant has updated their faq on the credit scores they offer. They state that it is the EX Next Generation Advanced risk 2.0 score. This is a true fico score. Not sure how useful it is in the real world but it is not a fako score.

Message Edited by hobojon on 05-30-2009 07:31 AM

Probably as useful as the TU score you buy here.

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid for my TU score here once and it was the same score/model that my mortgage lender used/provided. I hear that it is a YMMV situation with TU though.
Message 14 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

anyone else find it odd that they offer a product (score watch from EX) when they only use EQ for your approvals?

and the score watch I got was like mid 650's and the EQ advantage they pulled was 610 which was not the 642 my EQ Fico is.

So no 3 of them are close to the same, so how does that help me! 

Message 15 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Every once in a blue moon, USAA softs me on EX, although they are usually strictly EQ.

I suppose it makes sense from their viewpoint to check out a different CRA, in case you were able to do some magic on EQ that didn't show baddies on the other two.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

anyone else find it odd that they offer a product (score watch from EX) when they only use EQ for your approvals?

and the score watch I got was like mid 650's and the EQ advantage they pulled was 610 which was not the 642 my EQ Fico is.

So no 3 of them are close to the same, so how does that help me! 

I guess that Experian gave the scores out for next to nothing in their attempt to corner the credit score market. As to the value, it's limited. You will get your score 4 times a year. You may still see whether it's up or down from last time.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an email stating my score was avail so logged in to see it was an experian score which was strange since Alliant used EQ for me and my EX is frozen. Anyway for whatever it works and wish it was my fico it says my score was 790.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.