cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I dreaming? I hope this is not a dream!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Am I dreaming? I hope this is not a dream!

Hi myFico friends!   Are you ready for the winter?

Anyway, about two weeks a go, I was filling out the app for Addison Platinum Cash Back Rewards Visa online and I did not finish it.  Then I received e-mail from Addison Acct Relationship Mgr. regarding my unfinished app.  We did Q&A back in force few times.  Then he told me to request for 9K CL after I told him my current CL are 6K ~ 9K except few, and plus that I am already pre-approved for their card.  After that, I received e-mail from him .... Approved for 10K CL!!   ( it is my first 5 digit CL).  He said I should be receive approval notification e-mail next, and then my bland new pretty card in the mail.   As of now, I am still waiting for the notification e-mail.  Until I received it, I feel that I am in the dream.

I can't wait to receive and see my new beautiful card.  
 Platinum VISA Traditional Platinum Card Image 

* Addison pulled EX on 11/13  on me in CA.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Am I dreaming? I hope this is not a dream!

Congrats on the card and CL.

Good Luck

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 15
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

How long have you been a member?

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks JM-AM.    I will up date the info as soon as I get it.

Wolf, I just became a member on end of Oct last month and opened savings account.  Then deposited my checks ( total of almost 1k )  as soon as I received a debit card.

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, bunnyrabbit!

I'm pretty sure that nobody is going to have to pinch you! Smiley Wink One of my colleagues got this card a few months ago (had to wait for the approval email too), he got it, got his card, and has nothing but rave reviews the the Addsion Avenue customer service.

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks LilMirth!  

I was checking my e-mail everyday to see if I've received the e-mail from them.   Well, I've never received any confirmation e-mail from them.  But, I just received a card today in the mail.   Smiley Happy   So, I hurry upped to check my acct info on the web site, and there is ... Available  10K !!   Smiley Very Happy   Now, I am going to take care of this my new baby.   Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 15
mross1080
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 7 of 15
kysin2014
Contributor

What are your FICO scores and do you have any history of a BK?

src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/html/assets/challenge.png" height="50" border="0" >Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 769
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jinswaz wrote:

What are your FICO scores and do you have any history of a BK?

My EQ FICO score in Sep 2010 is 810.   Since they pulled EX on me, I have no idea what my EX score was.   I do not have any buddies on my history. 

Message 9 of 15
score_building
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.