cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I dreaming? I hope this is not a dream!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Am I dreaming? I hope this is not a dream!

Congratulations to the card Smiley Happy!

So did they already pull a hard although you had not finished the application?

I'm suprised that you are suprised about the approval. Your score doesn't exacly look shabby  [ /slight understatement].

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations to the card Smiley Happy!

So did they already pull a hard although you had not finished the application?

I'm suprised that you are suprised about the approval. Your score doesn't exacly look shabby  [ /slight understatement].

Thanks Ulan.    No, they pulled after I communicated with them.

Balance$0.00Available$10,000.00
Min.Pmt.AmountNone DueJoint Owners 
Int. Rate7.250%Pmt. Freq.Monthly
Int. Paid YTD$0.00Next Pmt. DueN/A
Int. Paid 2009$0.00Pmt. MethodTransfer
Payoff$0.00Reward PointsN/A
Statement Bal.$0.00 

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, there it is. In the beginning, Addison Avenue was a bit slow with getting my initial accounts online (share account immediately, for savings I had to call in twice).

By the way, I got a welcome call from my "account relation" tonight. She mentioned that I am pre-approved for an autoloan up to $50,000 and a credit card up to $20,000. Note the "up to" language Smiley Wink. I didn't bite yet.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, score wise I shouldn't be surprise.    It's because of number s of ccs and CLs I have already and my small Annual Income.

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah, there it is. In the beginning, Addison Avenue was a bit slow with getting my initial accounts online (share account immediately, for savings I had to call in twice).

By the way, I got a welcome call from my "account relation" tonight. She mentioned that I am pre-approved for an autoloan up to $50,000 and a credit card up to $20,000. Note the "up to" language Smiley Wink. I didn't bite yet. 

When I joined with them, I only opened Membership Share Saving acct only. 

Then VISA.  Then their Acct Relationship Mgr asked me in the e-mail, do I need help in anything else.  So, I told him about Web Bill Pay and checking acct.   He said he can do it for me, so I ask him to open the checking acct with any amount transfer from my saving acct.   This was yesterday around noon, then I logged in to my acct ....  I got checking acct.   Since I did not specified about what kind, he gave me Dividend Rewards acct.   The APY of 2.57% is twice better than Amex Saving APY of 1.3%.  (I was thinking to open one.)

Dividend Rewards Checking

* Dividend rate(Qualified) 
Balance (0-25,000)2.57%  
Balance (>25,000)0.61% 

Good.  Don't jump in, take your time to think.   up-to is not gurantee.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Good.  Don't jump in, take your time to think.   up-to is not gurantee.

Don't worry, I will take my time. I think I want to have a puny Target card first, for their 5%. That might not be the best credit decision, but I think it's financially sound Smiley Wink.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.