Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am i going crazy or What?

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Am i going crazy or What?

@linux007969 wrote:

So far my account is fine i have $3k out of $3k available so it might be a warning to not ask for more unless my income is higher.

Anyway, i was thinking if worst comes to worst if it gets closed by GE or even if i close it in fear of keeping my walmart card open, If i wanted to app (which i probably shouldn't) Which of the following should i app for?

I'd suggest looking into the reason for the CLI denial before apping for anything.

Message 11 of 12
linux007969
Established Contributor

Re: Am i going crazy or What?

@takeshi74 wrote:

@linux007969 wrote:

So far my account is fine i have $3k out of $3k available so it might be a warning to not ask for more unless my income is higher.

Anyway, i was thinking if worst comes to worst if it gets closed by GE or even if i close it in fear of keeping my walmart card open, If i wanted to app (which i probably shouldn't) Which of the following should i app for?

I'd suggest looking into the reason for the CLI denial before apping for anything.

So I got lucky.... The denial letter for the Credit Solutuons manual review was the same that i have been getting based off my report.....

LENGTH OF TIME ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED

TOO MANY INQUARIES IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS

LACK OF RECENT INSTALLMENT LOAN INFORMATION

TOO MANY ACCOUNTS WITH BALANCES

So either they were just giving me a warning by asking for assets and then denying me or maybe they are allowing assets to override some of the reaosns above if it was high enough? Who knows. Either way i will be careful.

Someday in the future i may consider dumping Smart Connect cuz even with the debit card so i can use it anywhere, there is a $3k daily limit for transactions cuz its a debit card, so if i even need to buy something more than $3k i might use another card for the who amount or split the transaction across 2 cards. Who knows what the future holds. Smiley Wink

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.