Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEX chance?

tag
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

AmEX chance?

Do i have a chance for any amex card, didnt include them in my BK7?  scores are TU 655 EX 669 EQ 675

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: AmEX chance?

Much more info needed 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

American Express (Centurion Bank) wont approve you with a bankruptcy showing on your reports.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

Do i have a chance for any amex card, didnt include them in my BK7?  scores are TU 655 EX 669 EQ 675

Sure. It could be 0.00001% or 80%, depending on the circumstances. At the very least, we'll need to know when the BK was and what card you're applying for.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

Sure. It could be 0.00001% or 80%, depending on the circumstances. At the very least, we'll need to know when the BK was and what card you're applying for.

His BK was in 2015.  It's 0% with Centurion

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

His BK was in 2015.  It's 0% with Centurion

Fair enough. I would probably focus on getting rid of Fingerhut and Credit One before anything else, since OP has a QS with a decent limit. I was wondering if there was a small chance with, say, a Delta PRG. But you're right, he probably needs to wait another year or two.

Message 6 of 9
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Thanks for the responses, I was just wondering since I see people getting back with AMEX after including them in BK, so I figured I had a chance since I didnt include them.

Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex wants at least 5 years between you and your BK from what I've read.
Message 8 of 9
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

ok good to know

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.