Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx BCE ApplePay Offer

tag
MickeyGMoney
Regular Contributor

AmEx BCE ApplePay Offer

I frequently browse the offers I can add to my AmEx BCE and Chase cards that give extra cashback. I just saw this one for the AmEx BCE to use it through ApplePay 5 times and receive up to $15 back. It says it can be used once per card member and authorized users seem to be considered card members (it's a different number). I guess I need to help my wife get a login for AmEx so she can take advantage of some of the same offers I've been using. Go check your offers! Smiley Happy

BCE_applepay_offer.PNG

Future Cards:
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
MickeyGMoney
Regular Contributor

Re: AmEx BCE ApplePay Offer

Update: We set up her online access. We can see other offers, but not the ApplePay one. We'll add her card to Apple wallet later today to see if that triggers the offer.

Future Cards:
Message 2 of 8
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Nice! I have a similar offer on my Delta card. Spend 3X, get a $10 credit. Enjoy your free money! Smiley Happy

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 3 of 8
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

I have this offer along with get a $15 statement credit for paying car 🚗 or home 🏠 insurance 🙂 my six month auto premium just renewed! Great way to get additional savings.

Message 4 of 8
MickeyGMoney
Regular Contributor

@MySunrise271 wrote:

I have this offer along with get a $15 statement credit for paying car 🚗 or home 🏠 insurance 🙂 my six month auto premium just renewed! Great way to get additional savings.

Nice! I had to double check, no auto insurance credit for me :/

Future Cards:
Message 5 of 8
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I had the same off with Apple Pay and super easy to accomplish...one thing I do like about AMEX, the moment you qualify/complete the objective...you're emailed.  The cash showed up in my account 24 hours later!  Happy Spending!!!

Message 6 of 8
Stralem
Established Contributor

Nice, I got the same offer on my Platinum card. This is one of the easier offers to cash in on since Apple Pay is accepted most everywhere in my area.

I Have Way Too Many of These.

American Express - No CLI or Appreciation Gift in 7 Years

Citibank - Handing Out Credit Limits Like Candy

Chase - Surprisingly, Still Tolerating My Credit-Chasing Ways

Bank of America - My Newest Bae.

Everyone Else.
Message 7 of 8
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

My offer was slightly different: $10 for three Apple Pay purchases.

As it turned out, I had kind of forgotten about the offer. It happened to pay out on the same day the statement cut, leaving me with a negative statement balance. I expect to see the "all cards at zero" FICO penalty in a couple days. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.