cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx Grandfathering the $195 AF? Just got this email ...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmEx Grandfathering the $195 AF? Just got this email ...

I got this email too this morning! I received the PRG in August and I upgraded to the rose gold card when it came out.
With the new card, the paperwork said that my annual fee will be $195 from the second year. Today morning’s email said the same.. ‘the fee on the paperwork was mistaken, your fee will be $195’.
Don’t really understand it, as it never said $250 for me since the start. But hey! I ain’t complaining Smiley Very Happy
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmEx Grandfathering the $195 AF? Just got this email ...

same here. 

I got the PRG 7/18.  

I requested metal Gold for myself and Rose Gold for my AU and of course got 2 gold cards then 2 rose gold cards.  mentioning that though because each set of cards came with $195 AF info which I thought was teasing since previous announcement of the 'upgrade' via email included $250 AF. 

received the same email as OP and other members that first year is $0 and year 2 is $195.  Definitely softening the blow for a bit since I have absolutely been taking advantage of the 4x categories and the $10 monthly dining credit.   

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.