Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx Keeps Sending Pre-Q After Opening BCE

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

AmEx Keeps Sending Pre-Q After Opening BCE

It is just puzzling. We opened the BCE two months ago. Before that, no AmEx pre-Q offers in the mail. But after we received the BCE card, we've received 4 pre-Q offers with pre-Q codes. What is that?

I can see that one or two may have been set up before we opened the card. But this has been two months....

The new offer is to get $250 bonus with $1,000 spending. Not too bad. But the person who was -pre-Q'es can't apply....

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmEx Keeps Sending Pre-Q After Opening BCE

@BronzeTrader wrote:

It is just puzzling. We opened the BCE two months ago. Before that, no AmEx pre-Q offers in the mail. But after we received the BCE card, we've received 4 pre-Q offers with pre-Q codes. What is that?

I can see that one or two may have been set up before we opened the card. But this has been two months....

The new offer is to get $250 bonus with $1,000 spending. Not too bad. But the person who was -pre-Q'es can't apply....

I just got my first ever Email Prequal yesterday from Amex for the Platinum Card with a RSVP code.

Tempting..

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmEx Keeps Sending Pre-Q After Opening BCE

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.