cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx Maximum amount of lending products?

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AmEx Maximum amount of lending products?

@wasCB14 wrote:

@FinStaris somewhere around 12 revolvers...but with unusually high income and scores.

The exact criteria for exceeding 5 without the Hilton loophole or anything similar aren't clear.

Yup. Guilty!  I'm due to consolidate a few revolvers this year.  Well, before my next diddy 😜

IIRC, I can't recall off hand the number, but I think @Mahraja has several AmEx revolvers as well. 

Message 11 of 27
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@JNA1 wrote:
So I gotta ask Joe - Whydontchu have your cards listed in your sig? Is it because of the time it would take to list them or fear that the MyFico servers would crash??? Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

I used to have them. Id go through a bad spell and take it out on my siggySmiley Wink. I normally paid @UncleB and @Anonymous in kudos to build mine lol. Im not adverse to putting one back but there has to be a demand lolSmiley Wink

Smiley Happy

giphy.gif

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have 6 revolvers, basic income and was under 680 EX8 when i got most of them in the past year a half.   Just depends on how Amex feels about your profile when you app i guess.   the last four i did same day double approvals, so that might have factored into getting 6. 

If you don't mind my asking, what exactly is basic income? I've heard of low Income Earners and High Income Earners, but never basic.

I'm just curious if I might have a shot at the 6th with um say average income and 770 score. 

That said i'll probably close one anyways to do away with excess AF.

BTW, I miss AJC's lineup. Mostly that rocking CL at a lingerie store. Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have 6 revolvers, basic income and was under 680 EX8 when i got most of them in the past year a half.   Just depends on how Amex feels about your profile when you app i guess.   the last four i did same day double approvals, so that might have factored into getting 6. 

If you don't mind my asking, what exactly is basic income? I've heard of low Income Earners and High Income Earners, but never basic.

I'm just curious if I might have a shot at the 6th with um say average income and 770 score. 

That said i'll probably close one anyways to do away with excess AF.

BTW, I miss AJC's lineup. Mostly that rocking CL at a lingerie store. Smiley Tongue

@Anonymous  You are allowed to ask me anything, hope my answer while not exact helps explain somewhat.  I'm an LIE'er  (low income earner)  but just high enough that uncle sam won't help me either. Not that i would ask, since i beleive programs are to help people who can't help themselves, and not to be abused.   Until more recently, and i'd say why i have all that i have even with lower scores and income, i had DTI of 15-17% overall.   

Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting. Thanks for the DP's! 

Message 15 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol @Anonymous , you'd be disappointed in my siggy now, Zales and Gordons are long gone, never had Vicky, but id guess my new addition would look nice. Ill leave it up to @M_Smart007  to decide if he wants the aversge siggy back or notSmiley Wink

Message 16 of 27
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Lol @Anonymous , you'd be disappointed in my siggy now, Zales and Gordons are long gone, never had Vicky, but id guess my new addition would look nice. Ill leave it up to @M_Smart007  to decide if he wants the aversge siggy back or notSmiley Wink

M_Smart007! M_Smart007! M_Smart007!! Smiley Happy
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JNA1 wrote:

M_Smart007! M_Smart007! M_Smart007!! Smiley Happy

@M_Smart007    Just to help you out. 

Message 18 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 19 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

I like it the way it isSmiley Wink .. but if Joe need and addition, glad to host the ImageSmiley Happy

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.