Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx Zync approved!

tag
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: AmEx Zync approved!

@LS2982 wrote:

The BCE is in my crosshairs 1 year from now!!!! I want to cherish my Zync card and let it grow.......................................

and so it has already begun, lol

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 21 of 54
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Congrats! It's a cool-looking card! Smiley Tongue

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 22 of 54
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@Eschaton wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

Maybe someday I will get mine and join the AMEX family...Smiley Sad

Have you applied recently man? I have a super thin file and I had some baddies back in 2005-2008 (I had no history credit back then and it ended up as wage garnishment, so you can say I had a really bad start.) After having this Capital One card for a year with perfect use, I managed to get approved.. I don't see it being too far out of reach for you with your credit score.

I have a Bk from 2005....great history since then...I baddie left beside the bk showing..the collection will drop off in December...will have 3 inq on exp....will try..maybe get an early Christmas present

Message 23 of 54
xlr8d
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, I'm gonna try for the BCE in june(13 months) also

Starting Score: EQ 515 TU 490 EXfaco 510
Current Score: EQ 660 TU 665 EXplus 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 54
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Repo-ed wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

The BCE is in my crosshairs 1 year from now!!!! I want to cherish my Zync card and let it grow.......................................

and so it has already begun, lol

Smiley Very Happy

You have to have to end goal for your gardening. The BCE is it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 25 of 54
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@Eschaton wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

Have you applied recently man? I have a super thin file and I had some baddies back in 2005-2008 (I had no history credit back then and it ended up as wage garnishment, so you can say I had a really bad start.) After having this Capital One card for a year with perfect use, I managed to get approved.. I don't see it being too far out of reach for you with your credit score.

I have a Bk from 2005....great history since then...I baddie left beside the bk showing..the collection will drop off in December...will have 3 inq on exp....will try..maybe get an early Christmas present
I apped in November and I was denied because of BK

Message 26 of 54
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@Eschaton wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

So you'vealready apped in the past for Zync and declined for BK??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 27 of 54
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@Eschaton wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

So you'vealready apped in the past for Zync and declined for BK??

Actually,I applied for a AMEX card in general before I knew what they all were......In November....I tried to call them but no record of app on file.....I think it wa a green but not sure

Message 28 of 54
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Answer to your question is no I don't believe it was a Zync

Message 29 of 54
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:
Answer to your question is no I don't believe it was a Zync

When does your BK fall off??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 30 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.