Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Store Card Credit Builder

tag
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Store Card Credit Builder

@joeydtx, thanks for telling us about this card!

@averagejoescredit,

What does the trophy look like for the legendary status? Just applied and they gave me the credit builder. Although it was my preference I understand cuz I have 3 mins baddies from within the last 18 mos on my file ( low 600s)! So this does work!!

Message 21 of 62
joeydtx
Regular Contributor

~JD
Message 22 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@aspireto850

Congratulations 👏🏾

Can you give us some DPs on your approval here? Whom did they pull? Are the scores in your siggy current? You mentioned "low 600s"..?
Message 23 of 62
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Aspireto850 Way to go! This looks like a great way to not go Credit One route. Please make a post in approvals to share your datapoints. I have a feeling your post will inspire alot of peopleSmiley Happy. Ill cue up @UncleB, im sure he'll gif ya a shiny trophy for yaSmiley Happy
Message 24 of 62
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

My first reaction to reading about this was NO WAY I would get a secured store card.  But then I thought THIS IS AMAZON, and it's not like you are limited in what you can buy there like you would be with a Gamestop card.

I still think most would be better off with a Cap One or Discover secured card, but this is definately a better option then an unsecured Credit One card, and in combo with the Cap One or Discover it would be really nice. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 25 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon secured store card by sync ??

Hello all Smiley Happy

Do any of you have experience with the amazon store card secured version? it says with a few months of responsible use it will graduate. sounds great to me but was just wondering if anyone has used it themselves in their rebuild and how did you like it? 

Thanks 

Message 26 of 62
simplegirl
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon secured store card by sync ??

I just got approved for mine but I will let you know in 7 months what it does for me.

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Goals:

Get First Home in Summer 2025
Message 27 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplegirl wrote:

I just got approved for mine but I will let you know in 7 months what it does for me.

I was approved for one as well.  haven't decided how much I want to put on it yet. How much did you decide to do? Guess we can compare notes in a few months Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 62
simplegirl
Valued Contributor

500 because I don’t want it to low and I want to see if it works out how high of a Limit I can get afterwards.

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Goals:

Get First Home in Summer 2025
Message 29 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was thinking the same.. I spend about 100 monthly on diapers and wipes and other staples that save me a ton (on subscribe and save).. likely the rest wouldnt get used much.. I may go with 300 and then we can compare and see if/when we both graduate what our CLs will be. I assume probably equal to the deposit unless they offer a cli before the graduate. Thanks for the responses.
Message 30 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.