Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Visa 4% gas offer

tag
Bman70
Established Contributor

Amazon Prime Visa 4% gas offer

Anyone else get an email from Chase offering 4% on gas until the end of January? It looked legit so I clicked the "Activate in 1 Click" button and it just brought up a page saying "Thank you (name). Your offer is now active." There's no way to confirm it's working I guess until I use my Prime Visa for gas and get a statement.  

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Visa 4% gas offer

So that's what Chase actually looks likeSmiley Wink

Thanks for sharingSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 21
Bman70
Established Contributor

haha that's Amex in my sig.. hope it doesn't look too much like part of the message. Smiley Happy

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't gotten that offer yet.
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it too. Activated & ready to go.

Message 5 of 21
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I haven't seen the offer, but the DH gets that cards' email so he might not have noticed. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 6 of 21
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

I received the activated the offer as well.  Don't think I'll use it but activated it anyway since it was a one-click offer.

Message 7 of 21
shiftomnimega
Regular Contributor

I saw it, but I currently get my gas exclusively at Costco with the citi Costco card.  I wonder if it still works with apple pay, because I don't even carry my Amazon card with me.

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

This may seem like a silly question, but, how does one start receiving these offers? I have the card.. My marketing preferences are setup. But, I’ve never received a single offer, targeted or not for my chase amazon card.

Yes, I use it semi frequently. Any suggestions or tips, I would get good use out of this current gas offer if I could activate it!

Thanks,
Rick
Message 9 of 21
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
This may seem like a silly question, but, how does one start receiving these offers? I have the card.. My marketing preferences are setup. But, I’ve never received a single offer, targeted or not for my chase amazon card.

Yes, I use it semi frequently. Any suggestions or tips, I would get good use out of this current gas offer if I could activate it!

Thanks,
Rick

I honestly don’t know what you can do you trigger the offer.  For what it’s worth, in the years I’ve had this card it has NEVER been swiped at a physical location.  It’s been tied to my amazon account and that’s the only charges the card has ever seen.  

Maybe the offers I get is to help me use the card outside of Amazon.  Who knows...Chase is weird like that.  

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.