Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Visa 4% gas offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Prime Visa 4% gas offer

I also received and activated it. Will use it once I use my last $10 off a fill up offer from Amex

Smiley Very Happy Gas savings all around!

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the offer as well. I may use it since it would be my highest earner for gas. Otherwise, the card would just remain in the SD while only being used for prime membership and amazon purchases.

I should be able to still hit SUB on my Gold while putting gas on the Amazon Visa.
Message 12 of 21
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Just got the 4% on Amazon Prime Visa gas offer today.. It will be useful =)

-J

Message 13 of 21
BurgeoningHope
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for taking the time to mention this! I got the offer, but it was in my general shopping spammage place where it would have died had I not known to search for it.

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

No 4% gas offer for me that I've been able to see.  The only offer I've gotten so far was a not so great balance transfer offer.

I haven't seen any cash back offers (beyond the standard ones) in the 8 or so months I've had the card so far.

Message 15 of 21
jdbkiang
Established Contributor

I received it as well. Additionally, I also received a 3% back for travel a few months back. I probably won’t use either of those though, since 3 TYP is worth more than to me than 4% back.

[2/2019]
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jdbkiang wrote:
I received it as well. Additionally, I also received a 3% back for travel a few months back. I probably won’t use either of those though, since 3 TYP is worth more than to me than 4% back.

I have the premier too but only use TY points for portal redemptions so the 4% cashback for me comes out slighly ahead

Message 17 of 21
jdbkiang
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jdbkiang wrote:

I have the premier too but only use TY points for portal redemptions so the 4% cashback for me comes out slighly ahead

Yeah, if you use TYP like that, 4% is better. I use TY points for transfer partners though, which are on average worth at least 1.5 CPP, so I feel like I'm getting at least 4.5% back. 

[2/2019]
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jdbkiang wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jdbkiang wrote:

Yeah, if you use TYP like that, 4% is better. I use TY points for transfer partners though, which are on average worth at least 1.5 CPP, so I feel like I'm getting at least 4.5% back. 

Ahh true. Their partners are just meh to me so the Portal works out better for me. Its a lot easier for me but each its own.

With that being said, Not sure if i'll keep it past the 1st year though. I may just PC it to the Costco Visa to save 35$ in annual fees.

Message 19 of 21
jdbkiang
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jdbkiang wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jdbkiang wrote:

Ahh true. Their partners are just meh to me so the Portal works out better for me. Its a lot easier for me but each its own.

With that being said, Not sure if i'll keep it past the 1st year though. I may just PC it to the Costco Visa to save 35$ in annual fees.

For sure. I also have the Sears SYW card which could earn 5% back in SYW points, but they don't have the greatest selection, unfortunately. If you like 4% over the 3x TYP, the Costco card makes sense too. 

[2/2019]
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.