Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Visa Signature offering additional cash back

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Prime Visa Signature offering additional cash back

@DeeBee78 wrote:

I just sent Chase a Secure Message asking why I have not received one of these offers. I'm not going to be left out, based on replies from other MyFICO-ers, who use their cards regularly like I do and who were still targeted! Smiley Very Happy

As a complete off topic aside here and a jab I feel the need to throw at Chase every time I see the opportunity, it's absolutely ridiculous that one must send a Secure Message to Chase when they're the biggest bank in the USA and virtually every other bank has a chat feature allowing customers to communicate nearly instantly at all times.

Message 21 of 32
BurgeoningHope
Frequent Contributor

Grrr - my card is so new I don't even have it yet, but I do have the last four numbers on my Chase account. So I filled out the form. Still, it can't be found, and therefore "not enrolled". Piffle. 

Message 22 of 32
TaterDawg
New Contributor

I got the 4% on gas through the link. As far as my card usage, I haven't charged anything on it in well over a year, as I've been paying off a BT. I'm down to the last $75 (0%) ends in December. IIRC, I'm getting 5% back from my USAA Amex, so not sure I'll be in a hurry to start spending on this card just yet.

As of 12/11/2023: FICO8- EQ- 828, TU-820, EX-810 - FICO9- EQ- 853, TU- 851, EX- 820 - FICO10- EQ- 822, TU-815, EX-787

* DCU Platinum $10K * USAA Rewards Sig Visa $18k * Chase Amazon Rewards Visa $7k * Kohls $3k * Amazon Store $10k * Citi DC $5.8k * Discover IT $5.8k * AmEx EveryDay $4.1k * Chase Freedom $3k * CapOne WEMC $10k * Barclay Cashforward $6.9k * Citi Premier $3.6k * USAA AmEx Cashback Rewards $18k * BoA Platinum Plus $15k * USBank Kroger 1-2-3 $10.5k * Amex Hilton Honors $8.7k * PenFed Platinum Rewards $10k * PayPal Credit $5.3k * NFCU GoRewards $18.6k * Walmart MC $10k * AMEX BCP $5K * 5/3 Bank Truly Simple $4.5k * AMEX Gold* CapOne Venture $10K* Chase Southwest RR $7.9k* Citi Costco $7k* Sam's Club MC $10k*
Message 23 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@CommanderLexa wrote:

It'd be cool if this was a trial run for a permanent improvement to rewards.

If non-category was 1.5%, nobody would get the FU!

Not true. Amazon gets general points worth 1 cent each. The FU would get Ultimate rewards. Meaning they could be transfered for more value. And with the Preferred or Reserve, the value of booking via Chase is also more. But this is clearly just an incentive to get people to use their card. I got the 4% on gas. I used the card maybe twice in the past year due to a huge amount of Gift Cards I got a year ago for Amazon. Considering I have 2 2% back cards, I like the offer that I got, even though I don't buy gas. Maybe I'll get some friends some gas rather than give some cash for gas.

Message 24 of 32
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Chase Amazon Card 4% Gas and Other Offers Sept., Oct. & Nov.

Message 25 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Amazon Card 4% Gas and Other Offers Sept., Oct. & Nov.

Nice... One day I hope to be able to get that card.

Message 26 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Amazon Card 4% Gas and Other Offers Sept., Oct. & Nov.

@Saleen099 wrote:

Direct Link:

https://www.mychasebonus.com/?c426293caa604d72827ed5ae82dc03ed

IMG_2998.JPG

Thanks for the link. My card is now activated for the 4% on gas. Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 32
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@DeeBee78 wrote:

I just sent Chase a Secure Message asking why I have not received one of these offers. I'm not going to be left out, based on replies from other MyFICO-ers, who use their cards regularly like I do and who were still targeted! Smiley Very Happy

As a complete off topic aside here and a jab I feel the need to throw at Chase every time I see the opportunity, it's absolutely ridiculous that one must send a Secure Message to Chase when they're the biggest bank in the USA and virtually every other bank has a chat feature allowing customers to communicate nearly instantly at all times.

I think it's good to have both options.   I hated when Amex did away with secure email.   For most matters that are not urgent (in which case I call), I would much rather send a secure message and read the response in my own time (albeit quite a bit later) than get engaged in a chat where they ask questions that I would have quickly documented in a message.

But tastes vary!

Message 28 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Both options would be great, but having no chat in this day and age when even hole in the wall credit unions have it is pretty pathetic if you ask me especially when you're the largest bank in the country by a long shot. 

I hate the phone, one because I hate talking to people and find it time consuming but two because I like to have a written record of any conversation I have.  I find chat to be the quickest and easiest way to communicate.  Secured messages are ok, but if you have a follow up question or the answer you get doesn't address everything you were looking for it adds another step of having to send/receive another round of messages.  With chat, at least this process is very quick.

Message 29 of 32
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

Just got registered . Thanks. Seems as though this card doesn't offer a check for cash back anymore. Oh well.

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.