Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Rewards Visa

tag
Baybreeze
Valued Member

Amazon Rewards Visa

Hi, I know that Amazon's card is issued through Chase bank, and I included a Chase Visa in BK in 2004. I would love an Amazon card because I buy from them constantly & spent alot of money there in the past 2 yrs. But I'm thinking that I might waste an inquiry and not get approved b/c of my past BK, especially since they IIB. Has anyone else gotten this card with a past BK or IIB Chase in a past BK? If so, how long after BK did you get it and what were your FICO scores?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Rewards Visa

Baybreeze wrote:
Hi, I know that Amazon's card is issued through Chase bank, and I included a Chase Visa in BK in 2004. I would love an Amazon card because I buy from them constantly & spent alot of money there in the past 2 yrs. But I'm thinking that I might waste an inquiry and not get approved b/c of my past BK, especially since they IIB. Has anyone else gotten this card with a past BK or IIB Chase in a past BK? If so, how long after BK did you get it and what were your FICO scores?

If you pull up that app it states the credit file must be clear of bankruptcies.

Message 2 of 6
Baybreeze
Valued Member

Ahh, thank you. I guess I'll just have to wait another 6 yrs or try to get a hooters or juniper card in the mean time.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny I just happened to be looking at that app earlier today...lol.  I don['t think I would want the rate they would try to give me.  the highest I think is 23% or somthing.
Message 4 of 6
Baybreeze
Valued Member

23%!!??!!! Yikesssssss, not even my sub-prime Orchard Card is that high. I'll just stick with paying them thru my debit card LOL
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Chase cards all have pretty competitive rates... it's why I keep going back for more, I guess... Smiley HappySmiley SurprisedSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.