Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store card now up to $80 off upon approval

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Amazon Store card now up to $80 off upon approval

Was on Amazon today and always get banners wanting me to apply for store card but need that like a bullet in the head as have had the amazon chase card and now instead have the amex business amazon card.

Anyways for those that might be interested I am being offered $80 off when typically I think the highest i have ever seen before has been $60 back if i recall correctly but normally around $40 back.  $80 is a nice little perk if you are currently in the market or have been considering the amazon store card this might push you over.  Might be targeted for me, but not 100% sure, but suspect others are seeing the 80$ as well.

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Amazon Store card now up to $80 off upon approval

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Was on Amazon today and always get banners wanting me to apply for store card but need that like a bullet in the head as have had the amazon chase card and now instead have the amex business amazon card.

Anyways for those that might be interested I am being offered $80 off when typically I think the highest i have ever seen before has been $60 back if i recall correctly but normally around $40 back.  $80 is a nice little perk if you are currently in the market or have been considering the amazon store card this might push you over.  Might be targeted for me, but not 100% sure, but suspect others are seeing the 80$ as well.

I'm also seeing the banner for $80 back for applying for the store card, and I also already have an Amazon credit product (Chase Visa) so it's interesting that they are offering free $$$ to take on a second credit product. 

There was a time where I would have done it just for the $80 but these days I'm stronger (LOL).  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats an AJC SUB right thereSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

You got me all excited! I went and it’s only showing $10 dollars for me?
Message 4 of 34
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Wow, pretty good, my offer is an 10 amazon GC.. Not happening.

Message 5 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are not worthy, Smiley Very Happy

/j

Message 6 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm being offered $100 SUB upon approval. Targeted? After seeing how Synchrony customer service is during the HSN Card migration i'm staying clear away. Not worth it. 

Message 7 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are y’all seeing it on the homepage ?
Message 8 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

interesting such big variances of bonuses

Message 9 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Are y’all seeing it on the homepage ?

add something to cart and goto checkout is where i usually see it pop-up but suppose it exists other places as well

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.