cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon and Lowes closed to return payment!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon and Lowes closed to return payment!!!

to be honest im not mad or upset when they closed my account. im mad when they didnt let me know or sennd me a letter to let me know.. and to all the feed back common u guy act like u never had a bounce check u guy make it sound like yal soooo perfect and you know who u are..when i say i was a perfect payment for almost 2 yr i was until igot finacial problem and for yal info even thou my check bounce i cover the payment after that week so to me i still make that payment.. but im cool with it when they closed my account so i dont have to spend it nomore n plus on my credit report reported as "closed with payment never late".. so im not here to let yal feel sorry for me or insult me.. i posted this to share to let yal know that if you have something like this they will close your account...

Message 21 of 44
jsucool76
Super Contributor

What

Message 22 of 44
john398
Senior Contributor

why didnt you just have a late payment instead of a bounced payment? I mean it wouldnt have been 30 days late right?

Message 23 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i could have done that..but it was too late... so know i know but itz cool i have total of 11 card of GE n now only 9 card left with them .. im still in favor with them..lol

Message 24 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should've just manned up, called them, explained the problem..I'm sure they wouldn't have minded a week late, as long as you don't hit the 30 day mark. Bouncing a check is like a big "EFF YOU!" to your lender, credit cards or otherwise.

My credit may not be perfect, so I'm not on a soapbox..but I've never intentionally bounced a check.

Message 25 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

done that..cs say cant reinstate the account the only way is reapply but i have to payoff the balance first.. but they say i should have no problem reapplying because i have perfect payment with them until i payoff the balance first the reapply n plus upto my credit report too..

Message 26 of 44
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

done that..cs say cant reinstate the account the only way is reapply but i have to payoff the balance first.. but they say i should have no problem reapplying because i have perfect payment with them until i payoff the balance first the reapply n plus upto my credit report too..

Why do you keep saying you have perfect payment with them when you bounced checks, not once, but twice and in a three month period?  Bounced checks are not perfect payment even if you got them in to them on time.  I have never bounced a check - I only send checks if there is enough money in my account to cover them.  You should have called and explained your situation instead of sending checks when you don't have the funds to cover them.  To me, bounced checks are a huge deal but you act like it's no big deal.  Do you realize that a company who received your check is penalized (usually between $25-$35) because your check bounces?  If you bounced a total of four checks in a three month period, they probably had to pay at least $100 in fees because of your bounced checks.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 27 of 44
Smug
Established Contributor

@Middleswarth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

nope .. 1st was in june and 2nd is for august payment... if i know they going to closed my account because of that i rather be late on payment ..

Seriously?  You bounced 2 checks in 3 months and you are wondering why they closed your account?

LOL Agreed! Now you have 2"closed by granter" on your CR.......

Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 28 of 44
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

FYI, if you don't pay for your car or bounce several checks for that payment too. the bank won't tell you that they have a repo man waiting around the corner to get it back.....just a heads up so you know.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 29 of 44
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

What

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 30 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.