Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon cards + Prime Now - 5% back?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon cards + Prime Now - 5% back?

I am curious when it comes to Prime Now, do you still get the 5% cash back? Seems like a workaround for getting stuff from Whole Foods using the Amazon Store Card if so. I don’t usually shop at Whole Foods but sometimes they have decent prices on produce and their 365 Everyday canned goods can be quite good so if Prime Now counts for 5%, I may place an order for some things. Anyone know? 

The Amazon Store Card shows up as a payment option just about anywhere that has Amazon Pay but Prime Now isn’t mentioned as included or excluded in the terms. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon cards + Prime Now - 5% back?

Not sure if this answers it for you, but the 5% for the Signature card works for Prime Fresh and Whole Foods.

I can't speak to the store card terms.
Message 2 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Same know chase one and amex works at whole foods for 5% off, but not sure about sync card

Message 3 of 7
SBR249
Established Contributor

If the store card doesn't get 5% back, would buying an Amazon gift card and then using Prime Now be a possible workaround? 

Message 4 of 7
NaaryalHead
Regular Contributor

I don't have the Store Card but the Chase Amazon Visa for sure gives me 5% back on Prime Now.

I think the Store Card will be treated similarly.

5k+ CLs: Chase Amazon, Cap1 QS1,
10k+ CLs: BofA Cash Rewards, Amex Cash Magnet, Citi DC, Barclays Uber, Citi Premier, Chase Saphire Preff,Cap1 Savor1

Torch bearer of the Bucketeers' Society. Shamefully carrying a bucketed Cap One QS1 with AF & zero chance of a PC.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I just didn’t want to throw away rewards to test it. I knew that Fresh counted but the terms for both cards say nothing about Prime Now specifically. Amazon has too many sites and services to list them all I guess. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

You can get 5% back on the Amazon store card and on the Amazon Business American Express with Prime Now from what I’ve seen so far.  I have both cards and use them regularly.  

Guyatthebeach

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.