cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon prime rewards Visa Credit Score needed?

tag
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

Amazon prime rewards Visa Credit Score needed?

Great afternoon!! What is the typical score needed for approval? I shop on Amazon "ALOT" and it just makes since for me to go after it. Im already a prime member. According to Amazon i would have made $147 in rewards this year so far. Wow!!!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amazon prime rewards Visa Credit Score needed?

Its not just score but profile as a whole people with 640's can get approved for it while others in the 700+ range are denied it..  Need to know alot more about your profile such as new accounts, baddies, scores, etc, etc..  Just not about putting a score on it.  You could open a syncrony store card as well as it is 5% as well and easier approval criteria if that is of concern.

Message 2 of 6
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

Exp: 670
Equifax: 705
Trans: 690

No baddies on Eq or Trans, i have 5 medical bills on Exp, no late payments on any of my 7 Credit cards, no late payments on my Self Lender account, 2 auto loans no late payments, annual income is $105000
Message 3 of 6
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

Utilization on all cards across the board is 3% 😁😀
Message 4 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

My guess is it would be an approval.. although there are no gurantees in the credit world as stated people in 700+ get denied while people say 650 will get approved..  Worse case is it is a loss of 2 inquiries maybe 1 if denied or obviously an approval..   The syncrony card exists as mentioned as well which is a TU pull and alot easier to get a bigger CL as well that is 5% or 0% financing.  Either way best of luck what you decide to do

Message 5 of 6
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

Thanks @ Credit curiousity, i may just Continue to Garden until 2019
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.