Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon prime visa and fraud detections

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amazon prime visa and fraud detections

@Wrigley2172 wrote:
I have no other tradelines Fin, Disco was my first card when i wae 18 turning 19. The AU- i have 2 actually, is cap 1 with a 15k CL and also a WF account that is no longer used that has a 9k CL both are my dad's accounts. I will have a student loan opening this year but no other debts to speak of

Ok, then it sounds like it's going to be a toss-up on what may be considered a somewhat "thin" file by Chase (based on primary accountholder data), but the only way to know for sure is when you decide to pull the trigger.  

Message 21 of 27
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Wrigley2172 wrote:
By all that is holy AJC😂😂😂 ive always found the best way to get uncleB or another mod to come running outside of the good ol report button though is to just post something wildly inappropriate! Mods love that! And i have miss Disco wrapped around my finger with 1k increases back to back so i have that up on you as well
And thanks gmood, im gonna think about apping seriously today. Hopefully i can post an approval in a day or two!

bertstare.jpg

At least you did not get called Half-and-Half like some of us 

Message 22 of 27
Wrigley2172
Frequent Contributor

Thank ye kindly. I do bank with chase and i know that doesn't count for much in their credit world. They told me I was pre approved for freedom/fu when I was in branch a week ago though so fingers crossed that might be a clue. I will think about it today not 100% on pulling the trigger its more 70/30 at this point
Affinity Cash Rewards: 15,000
Amex BCP: 30,000
Amex Platinum
BCU Cash Rewards: 18,000
Discover it: 14,700
TJX Mastercard: 2,500
Venmo: 10,000
>>23k student loan-payed off
Ficos 8's ~790
Inq: EX:1 EQ:1 TU:1
Message 23 of 27
Remedios
Credit Mentor

You know you want to. Get it over with Smiley LOL

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wrigley2172 wrote:
Thank ye kindly. I do bank with chase and i know that doesn't count for much in their credit world. They told me I was pre approved for freedom/fu when I was in branch a week ago though so fingers crossed that might be a clue. I will think about it today not 100% on pulling the trigger its more 70/30 at this point

If you had in branch pre approvals for core cards, you will definitely get the Amazon card. 

Message 25 of 27
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I personally enjoy the Amex Business Prime card better as hidden, but if you have a "business" it is something to consider as well as it is a good card Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 27
Wrigley2172
Frequent Contributor

See i have always wondered about people getting business cards, perhaps ill make my way to that section for some edge-uh-muhcation. Thanks CC! Youve peaked my curiosity 😉
Affinity Cash Rewards: 15,000
Amex BCP: 30,000
Amex Platinum
BCU Cash Rewards: 18,000
Discover it: 14,700
TJX Mastercard: 2,500
Venmo: 10,000
>>23k student loan-payed off
Ficos 8's ~790
Inq: EX:1 EQ:1 TU:1
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.